Why become a member? ×

Reduced. Swr Goliath 111, Swr Son Of Bertha.

karlfer

Toying with the idea of selling both these cabs and replacing with a Goliath 111 (4 ohm).

Both these cabs are 8 ohm, latest versions with chrome grill. Both have tweeters, both USA made, 2 speakons/2 jacks
The Goliath 111 is a 4x10, 700watts.
The Son of Bertha is a 1x15, 350 watts.
Both are in very good condition, the only issue being some of the paint has come off 1 of the spring handles on the 4x10.

I have no photos apart from a poor one taking at a recent gig. If there is any real interest I will take some.

I won't be splitting.
Now £550 delivered (less than half of cost of new, which, er, they aren't) within 100 miles of Wigan. BARGAIN!
Any questions please contact me.
Many thanks,
Karl.
post edited as I forgot the pics!

My feedback below, please click on link.
[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=75604&hl=karlfer"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...&hl=karlfer[/url]

Edited by karlfer

Three PM's replied to.
Thanks Justin, really tempted but looking to go bit smaller rather than bigger.
MUST stop thinking about your SWR Henry 8x8, especially as I know it will have been obsessively looked after by you :) .

Regarding courier, this lot would cost approaching £100 insured, but the bigger issue is I have absolutely nothing to box them in :) .

So, although I have replied in private, I would just like to publically re-iterate I will deliver within 100 miles of Wigan (think NEC to Carlisle, Wigan about mid way), at £550 inclusive.

Cheapest new Goliath 111 I can find is £640 plus delivery from Ireland (Thomann are £740). Cheapest 2nd hand one I can find is £400 plus delivery.
Cheapest Son of Bertha I could find was £570 plus delivery, couldn't find a 2nd hand one at the moment.
Both cabs are in excellent condition except the paint on 1 handle.

Thanks for all the enquiries,
Karl.