Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Tanglewood Nashville TF8 acoustic guitar - as new with hardcase

Selling this for a friend who bought it with the intention of learning (I'll include a guitar lessons book & CD) but has hardly picked it up. It has been played for no more than 30 minutes. It comes with a padded hardcase that shows signs of a little wear - one of the 3 hinges has broken but it still functions perfectly well. Here's some blurb from their website:

[i]The Tanglewood Nashville TF-8 concert size folk shape acoustic
This model from the Tanglewood Nashville Series of acoustic guitars has recently been voted the USA's top Folk Guitar.

The Nashville TF-8 is smaller and easier to handle than a Dreadnaught, but with no loss of tone. The Spruce top and African Mahogany body give this guitar an excellent sound with a rich tone and sharp treble response. This guitar outperforms most in its price range, it even compared with some Taylors and Martins. Overall this guitar is truly astonishing value for money.

Spruce top
Mahogany back and sides
Multiple bound body
Slim fast action neck
Die-cast machine heads
Compensating saddle[/i]

It's a really nice instrument in great condition, as new as I've mentioned (it still has the plastic cover on the pickguard and the tag attached to the headstock!) I feel [b]£150[/b] is a very fair price for this.

Edited by theosd