Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot 300 Watt 4x10 Cab No Longer For Sale On Here

exup1000

hello dudes

im selling my old cab as i've moved over to warwick now and its not getting used.its a 300 watt 4x10 without horn,i bought it on this site last year off a dude called mike(good bloke) even though its showing a bit of age on the outside the drivers are still extremely tight and punchy.i've tryed to show the bits where the tolex is worn around the back but if you do want any more pictures its not a problem.its a strong unit and it weighs around 45 kilo

price £200 or near offer

i drive a transit and work in london so delivery can be arranged if needed

curtis

Edited by exup1000

[quote name='exup1000' post='1087708' date='Jan 13 2011, 10:55 AM']hello dudes

im selling my old cab as i've moved over to warwick now and its not getting used.its a 300 watt 4x10 without horn,i bought it on this site last year off a dude called mike(good bloke) even though its showing a bit of age on the outside the drivers are still extremely tight and punchy.i've tryed to show the bits where the tolex is worn around the back but if you do want any more pictures its not a problem.its a strong unit and it weighs around 45 kilo

price £200 or near offer

i drive a transit and work in london so delivery can be arranged if needed

curtis[/quote]
Good luck with the sale,I remember selling this,great old skool trace,these really are tight and punchy cab.I still have one of these myself.Bang any amp thru em they sound great!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='mikhay77' post='1088641' date='Jan 13 2011, 09:39 PM']Good luck with the sale,I remember selling this,great old skool trace,these really are tight and punchy cab.I still have one of these myself.Bang any amp thru em they sound great!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

thanks mate it really did the job last summer.good to hear from you mate

[quote name='Mlucas' post='1088284' date='Jan 13 2011, 04:48 PM']I have been looking for one of these for ages, sadly I'm in the North East so it seems a bit of a problem, otherwise I would be on this like a shot![/quote]
Sorry to the OP for the thread hi-jack, but I've got this available, and I'm a lot closer to you. :)

[attachment=68730:My_Trace_Cab..jpg]

Edited by BigAlonBass