Why become a member? ×

Business cards...

pietruszka

[quote name='3V17C' post='1089171' date='Jan 14 2011, 12:00 PM']incidentally... what the hell have myspace done recently?! my page was nicely laid out with some decent subtle graphics, header image, colour scheme etc but now since myspace's latest 'improvements' its turned into a bog standard profile page which doesn't seem to be very customisable, and even more of a nightmare to navigate and add stuff than it used to be... i know most people have turned their back on myspace now anyway but it was always handy for easily posting music, videos, gigs etc but now they've completely screwed it up!!!

peace

c[/quote]

They are trying to compete with facebook. They should give up.

Myspace is for musicians/bands who want a free website and facebook is for personal networking. I haven't set up a music profile on facebook yet, but I guess I should really.

I like to keep them separate. Personal=fb, Music/work=myspace

[quote name='pietruszka' post='1089113' date='Jan 14 2011, 11:27 AM']Thanks again everyone. Sorry for the lack of response, my internet has been down.

Skol303, I may take you up on that offer. Ill PM when the time comes.

Cheers aain.

Dan[/quote]

^ No probs Dan, happy to help! PM me if you want an opinion anytime. I run a small design company, so I have a reasonable eye for this sort of thing ;-)