Why become a member? ×

TRADED - Please Remove

paddy mcbride

Hi there

I got this bass from hagguy in autumn last year. It is an amazing bass but has spent most of it's time on a hanger in my house. It has been used a couple of times at rehearsal but not gigged.

I've included all of the original photos from hagguy's post because the bass is in the same condition as it was when I received it. The chip near the jack socket is so minor it's hardly worth mentioning however it's better to be completely honest. It is in an 9.5 out of 10 condition.

DESCRIPTION

BODY Alder
NECK Hard Maple 3P
FINGERBOARD Ebony , 24frets
SCALE 34 inch (864mm)
NUT (width) Carbon (40mm)
INLAY Offset Dot
JOINT Neck-thru-body
BRIDGE Custom Bass Bridge
PICKUPS (Front) ESP Activ Type P(1989~), EMG P(1992~)
(Rear) ESP Activ Type J(1989~), EMG J(1992~)
CONTROL Front Volume, Rear Volume
2 Band EQ (JETT CIRCUIT H4)

These basses are rare, especially in the UK. They were made in Japan which is well known for making the best ESP models - which also happen to be very expensive but they hold their value and some actually gain value over time, compared with the LTD range and even the USA models.

I'm mainly interested in 4 string basses but might swap for a 5 string if the right one comes along.

In terms of trades I'm mainly interested in Warwick (streamers, thumbs, dolphins), Fender (jazz, PJ), Sandberg (jazz, PJ), ESP (if you have an ESP viper bass especially)Lakland. But I will consider all offers. A bass of lesser value plus a cash adjustment may be accepted.

In terms of money this bass is for sale for £700 - a fair price for such a good instrument.

PM me with any offers.

Thanks

Paddy

Edited by paddy mcbride