Why become a member? ×

Fender Hardcase for Trade.

I got this case with my American Fender Jazz and to be honest, its really too big to get to gigs as my band doesn't have a van yet.
I am looking to trade it for one of those hard cases which fit to the bass, you know what i mean right?

I was also like to add the cheapest i could find these was £130 from [url="http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/product/24354-fender-standard-molded-case-p-bass-j-bass-american-deluxe-.html"]Dolphin Music[/url]
So i would like something in the similar price range, i also live in West Bromwich, West Midlands.

Edited by ObscureRyan

[quote name='ObscureRyan' post='1076472' date='Jan 3 2011, 04:55 PM']I got this case with my American Fender Jazz and to be honest, its really too big to get to gigs as my band doesn't have a van yet.
I am looking to trade it for one of those hard cases which fit to the bass, you know what i mean right?

I was also like to add the cheapest i could find these was £130 from [url="http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/product/24354-fender-standard-molded-case-p-bass-j-bass-american-deluxe-.html"]Dolphin Music[/url]
So i would like something in the similar price range, i also live in West Bromwich, West Midlands.

[/quote]

I have got a a Fender case like the one you're after; It's currently got my Stingray sitting in it, but it's specifically moulded for a P/J (the velvety lining is moulded for the contours of the body). It has a little flip up pocket in it too, like most cases. I've had it about 2 years, so it's not new, and there are a couple of light scuffs on it as you can see in the pictures, but it's a good solid case and isn;t particularly heavy. It has 4 catches, 3 hinges, and on the bottom (where the hinge is), there are 4 rounded polished metal 'feet' to stand the case on if you get what I mean. You can see on the pics anyway.

I'd prefer my Stingray in an oblong case, as it's easier for loading into our band's van as the guitarist has oblong cases for his axes too, so let me know if you're interested in a swap. I am in Yorkshire (Barnsley) by the way by the way.
Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...