Why become a member? ×

Help with Electric Bass guitar

stupotpie

Hi, i am new to this forum, i have recently inherited an Electric Bass Guitar but it is of no use to me or my family, i know nothing about it but it is a lovely looking guitar, I am basically after some info on it and if anyone knows roughly how much it is worth

2 tiny chips on bottom edge

Thanks Stuart :)

Westone Tunder 1A made by the Matsumoku factory in 1983. It's left handed so might sell for a little less than a more common right handed version, but will typically sell for £110-£130 in the UK - sometimes a bit more, sometimes a bit less. Yours looks quite tidy but is in the most common finish.

They're lovely basses, and the used price nowadays belies their quality. I suggest you hand on to it and learn to play! :)

Edited by Musky

Thanks for the response guys but im sorry to say that even though it is a lovely guitar, it would never get used, we considered hanging on to it but we havnt got the space to keep it safe so its now on ebay :) hopefully someone else can make good use of it :)

Edited by stupotpie