Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Zoom G1X multi-effects pedal - £40

Conan

This belongs to my son, who got it for Christmas last year. He doesn't want to sell it, but due to an unexpected mobile phone bill he has to raise some cash quickly!! :)

In very good condition, complete with the original box and manual.

[i]Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal With Built-In Expression Pedal

The high-quality of the Zoom G1x makes it very useful to any guitarist on a budget who can't buy ALL the stompboxes they really want, and the inbuilt tuner, drum-machine and expression pedal ensures that this is a great value-for-money product!

The G1x provides a variety of effects categories: Comp/EFX, Drive, EQ, ZNR/Amp modeling, Modulation, Delay, and Reverb. For added flexibility, the G1x features a built-in expression pedal for control over effects such as flange, wah, and other effects. This Zoom ships loaded with 40 presets, many of which are modeled on the signature sounds of famous guitarists. The G1x will run for up to 12 hours continuously on four AA batteries.

The G1x pedal provides a total of eight modules with 54 effect types ranging from standard to advanced. Emulations of the historic sounds of the MXR Dynacomp, Vox Wah, or Crybaby Wah. Two types of chorus. Five types of reverb. Harmonized Pitch Shifter. Use delay and echo settings with up to five seconds of delay time.

The G1x offers realistic drum sounds based on PCM samples, arranged in a variety of rhythm patterns for different musical styles. The 40 rhythm variations include steady 8-beats for rock and pop, funky 16-beats, jazzy 4-beats, shuffles for blues styles, and more.

Features

21 amp and stompbox models.
54 high-quality effects.
Built-in drum machine.
Auto-chromatic guitar tuner.
Zoom ZFX-3 24-bit/96kHz digital multi-effects processor.
54 Effects types/8 Modules.
40kHz frequency response.
Built-in drum machine and harmonized pitch shifter.
80 patches: 40 user defined and 40 preset patches.
Built-in Expression Pedal.
Operates on 4 AA batteries or included AC power adapter[/i].

Brand new, these appear to cost anywhere between £60 and £130.... so I think it is realistic to ask for FORTY POUNDS POSTED (within the UK - more if the buyer wishes it shipped further).

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Conan

[quote name='Conan' post='1074753' date='Jan 1 2011, 09:03 PM']Not at the moment, but I'll take some this evening and post them later...[/quote]

great stuff, can you pm me with you're preferred payment method too?