Why become a member? ×

Fender Upgraded Squire P Schallers/SD Qtrs £185 Shipped

bassatnight

Hi,

Bought this of the bay as a bit of a punt but have decided to go for a US Deluxe P now that I am working again.

Its a Squire Precision with the following changes: [b]Schaller Tuners[/b], Pups replaced with [b]Seymour Duncan Qtr Pounders [/b](Wired Passive) the previous owner tells me the neck is a mighty mite Jazz but I have my doubts - I have a feeling its come from another Squire and the decal has been removed and replaced with a Fender one.

It would make an ideal back-up or a great starter bass for those that can't stomach having Squire on the neck. Possibly you just want it for the high quality parts?

The bass is finished in a Gold colour but my crap camera phone doesn't do it justice as its quite sparkly.

Looking for [s]£200[/s] £180 or interesting trades. I will ship for an extra £20. I am happy to add cash for a higher quality instrument, looking for pretty much anything interesting, Squiers (VM/Classic Vibe) or MIMs .

Try me....

UK Sale only.

Edited by bassatnight

Not yet on Bay, prefer to avoid E-Bay hassles. Will supply with carry case (nylon).

£185 including courier? Can't say fairer than that!

Will trade for Squire Sonic Blue CV P or anything interesting will also add cash for a higher quality instrument, MIM P's or an old Aria SB.

Now on the bay at a starting price of £150 plus Courier...
Incidently the neck is a Squire Jazz.

[quote name='bassatnight' post='1067455' date='Dec 23 2010, 09:04 AM']Hi,

Bought this of the bay as a bit of a punt but have decided to go for a US Deluxe P now that I am working again.

Its a Squire Precision with the following changes: [b]Schaller Tuners[/b], Pups replaced with [b]Seymour Duncan Qtr Pounders [/b](Wired Passive) the previous owner tells me the neck is a mighty mite Jazz but I have my doubts - I have a feeling its come from another Squire and the decal has been removed and replaced with a Fender one.

It would make an ideal back-up or a great starter bass for those that can't stomach having Squire on the neck. Possibly you just want it for the high quality parts?

The bass is finished in a Gold colour but my crap camera phone doesn't do it justice as its quite sparkly.

Looking for [s]£200[/s] £180 or interesting trades. I will ship for an extra £20. I am happy to add cash for a higher quality instrument, looking for pretty much anything interesting, Squiers (VM/Classic Vibe) or MIMs .

Try me....

UK Sale only.[/quote]