Why become a member? ×

Vigier Excalibur / Top end guitar

Unfortunately the time has come for me to move on this beautiful guitar.

If you don't know about Vigier,they make some of the finest guitars available to buy & this guitar is an exceptional example of their work.

It is one of the older Excalibur's(manufactured in"99) & is far superior to the newer models.I had a recent Excalibur custom & the playability was not even close to this one.

The action is very low & fast .makes legato a breeze,you will find that your playing progresses faster than ever.
The guitar has been gigged & has picked up a few scratches & small dings but nothing noticeable or that penetrated the wood.Also,wear to the fretboard at 5th fret.

Ideally i'm looking to trade for a Gibson Es335 with Cash adjustment if need be - Will also consider sensible offers.

please email me for a full set of photo's

Thanks

Edited by Samba_83

[quote name='mcgraham' post='1058538' date='Dec 14 2010, 01:58 PM']Bargain! I have a Vigier Surfreter which is astounding, so if the playability of the old ones really is better than the new ones you would be a fool not to pick this one up.[/quote]

Thanks man !

I really don't want to sell but there's a strict "one in one out" policy round my neck of the woods

[quote name='Samba_83' post='1059641' date='Dec 15 2010, 03:24 PM']Thanks man !

I really don't want to sell but there's a strict "one in one out" policy round my neck of the woods[/quote]
Has the 335 got to be a Gibson...I have several 335 type guitars,but only one 64 gibbo and shes staying with me.....she plays mediocre but its an investment thing...
Currently have an 1970's Electra same as the one Bishop used with vines very pretty plays superb,A 65 Yamaha in almost mint condition,a 65 Mosrite celebrity with a neck to die for....yep its that nice to play...An Ibanez LR 10 with modified phase switching for each pup...loads of variations...or if you fancy going jazzier a 1990 Heritage H575 in superb condition...or A Charlie Crabtree handbuilt spin on a 175 very nice jazz box ..its different....got more but the memory is going on me...if you want info let me know.

CHEERS
T

[quote name='tino' post='1059730' date='Dec 15 2010, 04:56 PM']Has the 335 got to be a Gibson...I have several 335 type guitars,but only one 64 gibbo and shes staying with me.....she plays mediocre but its an investment thing...
Currently have an 1970's Electra same as the one Bishop used with vines very pretty plays superb,A 65 Yamaha in almost mint condition,a 65 Mosrite celebrity with a neck to die for....yep its that nice to play...An Ibanez LR 10 with modified phase switching for each pup...loads of variations...or if you fancy going jazzier a 1990 Heritage H575 in superb condition...or A Charlie Crabtree handbuilt spin on a 175 very nice jazz box ..its different....got more but the memory is going on me...if you want info let me know.

CHEERS
T[/quote]

I've got my heart set on a gibson mate - You got some great sounding guitars there,but it's got to be a Gibson 335

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...