Why become a member? ×

For Sale Markbass CMD 102 P *TRADED*

KevinJazzBass

No longer available, thanks guys.

Hi guys,

Because I no longer have my own transport I very rarely get to use my own amp at gigs anymore. I am also going to China for a 4 month gig at the end of February and I wont be taking my own amp with me so I figure I might aswell sell up and get a something else ( I'm thinking an Ampeg mini VR stack if you have one to trade).

Here are the pictures...

[attachment=66522:GEDC2541.JPG]
[attachment=66523:GEDC2546.JPG]
[attachment=66524:GEDC2543.JPG]
[attachment=66525:GEDC2535.JPG]

I got this amp a year ago from a guy on here and It has been well looked after. I sounds fantastic, is really loud and is super ligthtweight, I can get home from a gig and carry it up two flights of stairs with one arm. At gigs I play Reggae, Latin, Rock, Pop, Blues, Jazz and the amp sounds great for everything even my double bass.

Im happy to ship the amp but would would prefer local pick up. I am based in Teesside.

Im looking for offers in the region of 600 pound.

Any questions then please get in touch.

Thanks

Kev

Heres the spec...

The Markbass CMD 102P is a versatile 2 X 10" 400W bass combo, perfect for any situation.

The angled cabinet design of the Markbass CMD 102P allows for floor monitor-position use. The built-in VLE and |VPF filters help create a wrm and natural sound. With an additional cabinet, the Markbass CMD 102P can fill a large venue with headroom to spare.

Markbass CMD 102P features include:

SPEAKER 2x10"
TWEETER piezo
PREAMP solid state
BASS PORT front
IMPEDANCE 8 ohms
SENSITIVITY 101 dB SPL
SPEAKER POWER HANDLING 400W RMS (AES Standard)
AMP OUTPUT POWER 500W @ 4 ohm / 300W @ 8 ohm
FREQUENCY RESPONSE 40 Hz to 18 kHz
CROSSOVER FREQUENCY 3 kHz
WEIGHT 44 lbs / 19.9 kg
Size: 18.9 in. / 47.9 cm X 23.4 in. / 59.4 cm X 18.7 in. / 47.5 cm

Edited by KevinJazzBass

• 2 weeks later...