Why become a member? ×

EBS Dynaverb

graceandmercy

• 4 weeks later...

Hi again,
What's the story here - I thought I had come to an arrangement to buy this pedal, but I am still waiting for bank details etc... Did you (graceand mercy) receive my last communication?
I thought you wanted to payment by bank transfer, which I am happy to do, but I need A BIC and IBAN and a postage estimate before I can do anything... Sorry not to PM this, but at this stage I'm concerned that you might have not received my previous PM's or that I may have missed one of yours...
BTW, if you would rather a UK sale, just let me know - I'm cool either way at this stage, but I have been waiting nearly 2 weeks for details and need a reverb pedal - quite urgently at this stage...
Regards,
Sean

BTW - to other forum members, there is no grief here as far as I can make out, but I am just concerned that the xmas mayhem may have thwarted/compromised communication attempts between the seller and me, and this is the only fool-proof way I can think of ensuring the seller that I still want the pedal, and if there has been some communication lapse my end I apologise in advance.

• 5 months later...

[quote name='sub-a-dub' post='1073032' date='Dec 30 2010, 08:23 PM']Hi again,
What's the story here - I thought I had come to an arrangement to buy this pedal, but I am still waiting for bank details etc... Did you (graceand mercy) receive my last communication?
I thought you wanted to payment by bank transfer, which I am happy to do, but I need A BIC and IBAN and a postage estimate before I can do anything... Sorry not to PM this, but at this stage I'm concerned that you might have not received my previous PM's or that I may have missed one of yours...
BTW, if you would rather a UK sale, just let me know - I'm cool either way at this stage, but I have been waiting nearly 2 weeks for details and need a reverb pedal - quite urgently at this stage...
Regards,
Sean

BTW - to other forum members, there is no grief here as far as I can make out, but I am just concerned that the xmas mayhem may have thwarted/compromised communication attempts between the seller and me, and this is the only fool-proof way I can think of ensuring the seller that I still want the pedal, and if there has been some communication lapse my end I apologise in advance.[/quote]

Hi I am back, I have been un well and the pedal is available. Do you still want it? if you do you can still have it before re list it. just let me know.

I am so sorry for the inconvience caused.

regards Michael

Hi Michael,
I'm sorry to hear you haven't been well - I suspected the communication breakdown was down to something like that, and it's nice to hear from you now - I hope you are "on the mend" as we say ... In terms of the Dynaberb, I have picked up something in the meantime, so count me out in this instance.
All the best,
Sean