Why become a member? ×

SOLD!! EBS Multi-Comp

djc63

Having recently upgraded to an amplifier with an in-built compressor, I have decided to sell my EBS multi-comp compressor pedal. It is in good condition and everything works perfectly. There are a couple of 'tiny' chips in the paint here and there, but these in no way affect the performance of this great compressor. I no longer have the box for it, but I will pack it up well for posting or you can collect from my home in Chatham, Kent. I am asking £75 for it, with free postage within the UK. Thanks for looking. David.

Edited by djc63

[quote name='djc63' post='1050316' date='Dec 7 2010, 10:55 AM']Having recently upgraded to an amplifier with an in-built compressor, I have decided to sell my EBS multi-comp compressor pedal. It is in good condition and everything works perfectly. There are a couple of 'tiny' chips in the paint here and there, but these in no way affect the performance of this great compressor. I no longer have the box for it, but I will pack it up well for posting or you can collect from my home in Chatham, Kent. I am asking £75 for it, with free postage within the UK. Thanks for looking. David.[/quote]

PMd about it.