Why become a member? ×

Effects for Sale!!!!!

Guest BassKS

Hey guys.

Sudden change of hearts means I need to shift a few effects and get myself a decent amp.

[s]EHX QBalls Enigma - hardly used since i got it off here 2nd hand, with its box manual and a generic PSU[/s]. SOLD
[s]EHX Bass Big Muff - again bought it from here and used it once. Beautiful fuzz goodness, made me feel like Wolstenholme. with box[/s] SOLD
[s]Boss BF-3 Flanger - Slicer mofo and all the rest. unboxed but 35 quid posted. cant go wrong[/s] SOLD
Aguilar Tonehammer - its a great preamp with psu and box. great condish. 120 posted
Possibly a VT Bass Deluxe - this one is used three times at home, in love with it but amp is more important. 210 posted!!!!

Thanks

Edited by BassKS

[quote name='BassKS' post='1050239' date='Dec 7 2010, 09:58 AM']Hey guys.

Sudden change of hearts means I need to shift a few effects and get myself a decent amp.

EHX QBalls Enigma - hardly used since i got it off here 2nd hand, with its box manual and a generic PSU. 75 posted
EHX Bass Big Muff - again bought it from here and used it once. Beautiful fuzz goodness, made me feel like Wolstenholme. with box. 40 posted
Boss BF-3 Flanger - Slicer mofo and all the rest. unboxed but 35 quid posted. cant go wrong
Aguilar Tonehammer - its a great preamp with psu and box. great condish. 120 posted
Possibly a VT Bass Deluxe - this one is used three times at home, in love with it but amp is more important. 210 posted!!!!

Thanks[/quote]
Hi Bass,
Ill take the flanger please send me your details.....

Cheers

sean.

[quote name='cliffyspliff' post='1050246' date='Dec 7 2010, 10:07 AM']Hi Bass,
Ill take the flanger please send me your details.....

Cheers

sean.[/quote]

PM'd

[quote name='TommyK' post='1050569' date='Dec 7 2010, 02:28 PM']Doh!! :)
Too slow.....2nd dibs please if it dont work out?

Thanks
TK[/quote]

Will do mate!

[quote name='Kitson_bass' post='1050485' date='Dec 7 2010, 01:22 PM']Is that the russian muff or just the green one?[/quote]

Nah just the green bass one mate.