Why become a member? ×

TC Electronics cab matching question

Smash

I finally picked up my new TC Electronics RH450 and RS210, very nice it is too, soon I will be adding an RS112 but still was thinking is it possible to add yet another RS112? I can't see anywhere that has had this combination I was wondering if it would work and what would it sound like.

[quote name='Smash' post='1043064' date='Nov 30 2010, 10:20 PM']I finally picked up my new TC Electronics RH450 and RS210, very nice it is too, soon I will be adding an RS112 but still was thinking is it possible to add yet another RS112? I can't see anywhere that has had this combination I was wondering if it would work and what would it sound like.[/quote]

It WILL work no problems, as it can power 3 cabinets from the RS range (nothing else x3 though).

I like the RS210+212, and it seems popular on talkbass. Nice full punchy tone with the tens giving you a touch of definition when stacked on top.

[quote name='Musicman20' post='1043077' date='Nov 30 2010, 10:35 PM']It WILL work no problems, as it can power 3 cabinets from the RS range (nothing else x3 though).

I like the RS210+212, and it seems popular on talkbass. Nice full punchy tone with the tens giving you a touch of definition when stacked on top.[/quote]
Ah thanks for the reply, seems a good option and trying to have a rig for every occasion could make this a winner. Pity I couldn't stack 3 high though, that would be great.