Why become a member? ×

Warwick Premium Acoustic Bass Gig Bag

I have a large Warwick Premium Rockbag/RokTex gigbag for acoustic bass guitar, which I bought as it was the only thing I could find at the time that would accomodate a Dearmond Starfire. It's actually designed to take a full bodied acoustic, but will hold a wide hollowbody very securely. It weighs 2KG, which gives you some idea of the padding. Lovely velvet interior, all warm and dark and cuddly ....

Cost me nearly £60 and it has been out of the house 3 times at the most, so really in brand new condition.

I'm asking £40 shipped in the UK, which is quite a discount.

Specs

Guitar Bags - Premium Line Plus

30 mm cushioned Acoustic Bass Guitar bag with black velvet inside. Solid, water-resistant RokTex® surface material with artificial leather applications

Features

* Colour: Black
* Inside lining: Black velvet
* 30 mm / 1.18 Inch cushioning, double bags: 30 mm / 1.18 Inch cushioning layer in-between
* Equipped with the Guitar-Saving-System™ with Neck-Saving-System™ for ultimate protection
* Extra protecting cushion for lower strap button, RokTex® protection for mechanics and bridge
* 10 mm / 0.39 Inch wide 2-way zip with metal W-zip-hanger
* 2 removable 50 mm / 1.97 inch wide backpack straps with Shoulder-Saving-System™ (padded shoulder protection with robust non-slip surface)
* Metal karabiners and eyelets
* 1 backpack strap with mobile phone pocket
* 1 cushioned carrier handle at the side and one at the front
* 1 big outside pocket with zipper suitable for Worwei® stand with integrated extra pocket
* 1 pocket with zip at the front side of the neck with integrated extra zip pocket
* 2 vertical pockets at the rear side with a 6 mm / 0.24 Inch wide zip for storing the backpack straps
* Window pocket for business cards
* PVC-piping
* PVC-strengthened bottom with metal feet
* Metal hook for hanging the bag up (sewn and riveted with nylon material)
* Embossed RockBag® logo
* Product code: RB 20610 B/PLUS

Dimensions
Length - 124.0 cm
Width - 47.0 cm
Depth - 16.0 cm

Edited by spinynorman