Why become a member? ×

TRADED - EBS Fafner

pantherairsoft

THIS HAS NOW BEEN TRADED FOR A TD650

Feeler here guys.

I own both a Fafner & a HD350, recently the 350's been getting more use, and I've always fancied trying a TD650... So...

I'm offering my Fafner (which don't come up often!) for trade with a TD650 as I hear a few 650 owners wish they had bought a Fafner an visa versa, OR sale at £650 collected complete with 4u Gator Rack Case. NO SHIPPING! too delicate and heavy to trust it with a courier.

There is a TD650 for sale on Basschat at the no, if that sells then this will likely be withdrawn until another comes up!

Amp was serviced by Bernie Goodfellow in Jan and was declared perfect still. I changed the valve anyway for a brand new one anyway as I'm particular about stuff like that. While he serviced the head I had Bernie do a minor mod for me and replace the red bulbs (which have a reputation or blowing ALOT!) with some bright blue LED's, much more in keeping with the EBS look. Never been pushed hard and is as amazing as you expect.

Seen in the middle here... That's the case included but the tuner is not for sale...

Atop my rig...

Blue light...

Shep

Edited by pantherairsoft

[quote name='J.R.Bass' post='1041050' date='Nov 29 2010, 12:38 PM']Bump for a great amp :)[/quote]

Chera bud. And I agree... It is awesome. Ironically I've had 4 PM's from people on here for no purpose but to say 'Dude, the Fafner is SOOOOOOO much better than the TD650... Don't do it'. I'm not usually swayed by the masses, but this time I'm thinking maybe it's not going to get much better than this or big gigs...