Why become a member? ×

Lakland USA Joe Osborn

MikeyOC

Hey

Possible trades for my beautiful US Lakland Joe Osborn Bass. Made in 2000, formerly owned by Keith Duffy who plays with The Coors, Ronan Keating, Westlife etc. This bass is well played. Has a couple of small dings but nothing too noticeable. The upper neck (as in 1-5th frets) has a bit of discoloration which I've been informed is because it may not have been sealed properly out of the factory. Anyways it's just cosmetic and this bass is a dream. Sounds incredible and plays even better. Has Bartolini Pickups and an active pre-amp.

Anyways I'm looking for a trade for another high end jazz bass (Sadowsky,Alleva Coppola etc) 4 or 5 string. But may be open to other things.

Regards
Mike.

[attachment=64780:Lakland_2.jpg]

[quote name='MikeyOC' post='1034180' date='Nov 23 2010, 06:19 PM']Hey

Possible trades for my beautiful US Lakland Joe Osborn Bass. Made in 2000, formerly owned by Keith Duffy who plays with The Coors, Ronan Keating, Westlife etc. This bass is well played. Has a couple of small dings but nothing too noticeable. The upper neck (as in 1-5th frets) has a bit of discoloration which I've been informed is because it may not have been sealed properly out of the factory. Anyways it's just cosmetic and this bass is a dream. Sounds incredible and plays even better. Has Bartolini Pickups and an active pre-amp.

Anyways I'm looking for a trade for another high end jazz bass (Sadowsky,Alleva Coppola etc) 4 or 5 string. But may be open to other things.

Regards
Mike.

[attachment=64780:Lakland_2.jpg][/quote]
Hey friend what preamp has the JO got? thanks..