Why become a member? ×

Yamaha TRB6 series 1 in Translucent Black

mattbass6

[quote name='Stag' post='1081852' date='Jan 8 2011, 10:12 AM']Im staggered that this is still here... If i had the cash id be all over this! Lovely 6-er.[/quote]

Thanks mate :) I am assuming that after the Xmas season money is a little tight, which I totally appreciate. Let's hope someone fancies this beauty soon and it finds the home it deserves :)

Oooooo what a price!
This happens to be the one bass that got away. :)

I need to check my finances, I'm in the market for a 6-string... but was planning on spending a little more time. But I loved my old Yamaha TRB-6 and still miss it from time to time.

Any issues with this one? And... I'm in Norway... :-/ Don't know how or if shipping could be arranged... if we went further with a possible deal?

Edited by MrWalker

[quote name='MrWalker' post='1082068' date='Jan 8 2011, 01:35 PM']Oooooo what a price!
This happens to be the one bass that got away. :)

I need to check my finances, I'm in the market for a 6-string... but was planning on spending a little more time. But I loved my old Yamaha TRB-6 and still miss it from time to time.

Any issues with this one? And... I'm in Norway... :-/ Don't know how or if shipping could be arranged... if we went further with a possible deal?[/quote]

No issues with this what so ever Mr Walker. It is well looked after and set up regularly and kept in a flight case in a clean environment. I have no problems shipping to the wonderful Norway either. I have some good friends there, so it would be nice for the bass to go to a good home. Let me know and hopefully we can do a deal. Take care and speak soon.

Cheers,

Matt

Looking forward to it, Matt! :)

I've owned one of these before, but it was beat up and had a lot of bruising, so when I was offered a good price I sold it. But have missed it.... so looking forward to getting a nicer and better looking version of it back! :)

Nice doing business with you, Matt! Good luck with your projects!

Cheers,
Jon

[quote name='MrWalker' post='1088305' date='Jan 13 2011, 05:05 PM']Looking forward to it, Matt! :)

I've owned one of these before, but it was beat up and had a lot of bruising, so when I was offered a good price I sold it. But have missed it.... so looking forward to getting a nicer and better looking version of it back! :)

Nice doing business with you, Matt! Good luck with your projects!

Cheers,
Jon[/quote]

And you too mate. I will leave you feedback tomorrow. Just to let you know, I have PM'd you with all the dimensions for transit. Speak soon and take care.

[quote name='Stag' post='1088718' date='Jan 13 2011, 10:59 PM']Ahhhh, a happy ending :)

Lovely bass... first 6er on here ive been genuinely tempted by[/quote]

A happy ending indeed mate and yes, a lovely bass which has served me well. Glad it's going to a good home :)