Why become a member? ×

Ibanez ARC500NT custom guitar. Mint.

Hey,

This is listed on eBay, but would like a quick sale, so I'll offer it to you chaps! I'm in Essex by the way!

Heres my eBay description....

[i]Hi,

Up for auction is my Ibanez ARC500NT custom. She's in mint condition and is deffinatly one of the more stunning guitars Ibanez have made. This guitar plays beautifully, and I personally particularly like the fact the neck flows seemlessly into the body really giving you full access to all the frets.

The body is a Mahogany core with a beautiful carved quilted maple top, the neck has a rosewood finger board with a very nice series of artists inlays with a double binding round the sides. The neck is very smooth and plays brilliantly. The bridge is a Gibraltar 3 with a pair of Super 58 custom humbucking pickups.

The body shape is a single cutaway with all gold hardware, the knobs are custom wood and she even has mother of pearl tuners. The body cavity cover at the rear is also mahogany, not plastic like most (even very high end) guitars. Shes a real beaut, I dont really want to sell her, but I'm a bassist by trade, and I'm trying to fund a new head for my rig.

I will include a soft case with the guitar, its nothing major, but its keeps scratches and dust away!

Im on 07912222127 to discuss and would like a quick sale, so give me a ring if you want! These are quite rare, and dont come up too ofter, they really do hold their own up against the heavy weights in the guitar world, i.e. PRS, les paul's etc. You will not be dissapointed with this!

I also have a Marshall AS50R (acoustic amp) but this guitar sings through it. I will consider a deal for both if you want, again the amp is in as new condition.

Thanks, Russ.

Heres a list of its features as per the Ibanez website.

Ibanez ARC500 Artist Electric Guitar Features:

Mahogany single-cutaway body
Artist style set neck
22 large frets
Bound rosewood fretboard
Gibraltar 3 bridge
Dual Super 58 custom humbuckers
Artist inlays
Gold hardware [/i]

No Trades please, just cash! £350 sees it walk away from me....

Russ.

[attachment=64510:IMG_2302.jpg]
[attachment=64511:IMG_2308.jpg]
[attachment=64512:IMG_2309.jpg]

Edited by binky_bass

[quote name='binky_bass' post='1031287' date='Nov 21 2010, 12:02 PM']Hey,

This is listed on eBay, but would like a quick sale, so I'll offer it to you chaps!

Heres my eBay description....

[i]Hi,

Up for auction is my Ibanez ARC500NT custom. She's in mint condition and is deffinatly one of the more stunning guitars Ibanez have made. This guitar plays beautifully, and I personally particularly like the fact the neck flows seemlessly into the body really giving you full access to all the frets.

The body is a Mahogany core with a beautiful carved quilted maple top, the neck has a rosewood finger board with a very nice series of artists inlays with a double binding round the sides. The neck is very smooth and plays brilliantly. The bridge is a Gibraltar 3 with a pair of Super 58 custom humbucking pickups.

The body shape is a single cutaway with all gold hardware, the knobs are custom wood and she even has mother of pearl tuners. The body cavity cover at the rear is also mahogany, not plastic like most (even very high end) guitars. Shes a real beaut, I dont really want to sell her, but I'm a bassist by trade, and I'm trying to fund a new head for my rig.

I will include a soft case with the guitar, its nothing major, but its keeps scratches and dust away!

Im on 07912222127 to discuss and would like a quick sale, so give me a ring if you want! These are quite rare, and dont come up too ofter, they really do hold their own up against the heavy weights in the guitar world, i.e. PRS, les paul's etc. You will not be dissapointed with this!

I also have a Marshall AS50R (acoustic amp) but this guitar sings through it. I will consider a deal for both if you want, again the amp is in as new condition.

Thanks, Russ.

Heres a list of its features as per the Ibanez website.

Ibanez ARC500 Artist Electric Guitar Features:

Mahogany single-cutaway body
Artist style set neck
22 large frets
Bound rosewood fretboard
Gibraltar 3 bridge
Dual Super 58 custom humbuckers
Artist inlays
Gold hardware [/i]

No Trades please, just cash! £350 sees it walk away from me....

Russ.

[attachment=64510:IMG_2302.jpg]
[attachment=64511:IMG_2308.jpg]
[attachment=64512:IMG_2309.jpg][/quote]
Where abouts are you located???
Cheers
T