Why become a member? ×

PA System for sale SOLD!!!!!!

[b]PA System for sale[/b]

Comprising of a pair of [b]HZ HE-200 Full Range loudspeakers[/b] with covers [url="http://www.e-av.co.uk/hz-he200-full-range-speakers-pair/"]Specs here[/url] , driven by a [b]Smartlight 1u DP2000 power amp[/b], [url="http://www.gbaudio.co.uk/data/600dp2.htm"]Specs here[/url]
[b]
Leem HMM-12FX mixer[/b] with protective bag
(specs below)
6 MIC & 4 LINE inputs with INSERTS
4 Stereo Inputs with Additional Stereo RCA Inputs 4 Stereo Inputs with Additional Stereo RCA Inputs
Stereo Main Output with ON and AFL switch Stereo Main Output with ON and AFL switch
Group 1/2 amd 3/4 Output with ON and AFL switch Group 1 / 2 amd 3 / 4 Output with ON and AFL switch
Pre-Fader Listen for channels Pre-Fader Listen for channels
99 program Multi effects with to AUX 1,2 send, ON/OFF, PFL, To Group and Main switches 99 program Multi effects with to AUX 1,2 send, ON / OFF, PFL, To Group and Main switches
3 band Channel EQ w/MID Frequency control 3 band Channel EQ w / MID Frequency control
+48V Phantom power +48 V Phantom power
Headphone output Headphone output
Tape In / Rec Out Tape In / Rec Out
2 AUX SEND/RETURN with each control 2 AUX SEND / RETURN with each control
PRE/POST button for AUX 2 PRE / POST button for AUX 2
Dimension(W x H x D) : 328 x 420 x 65 mm Dimension (W x H x D): 328 x 420 x 65 mm
Weight : 3.5 kg Weight: 3.5 kg

[b]Including Tripod Speaker stands with carry bag, mic stand, Behringer XM8500 mic, all leads and 10m speaker cables required to get you going![/b]

I have been using this system as a vocal PA for pubs, clubs and small/medium venues and it can go very loud if needed but retains superb clarity. Speakers are very lightweight and easy to carry. There is normal usage wear and a few scratches as one would expect, but overall in great condition. The only issue is the power amp bridge mode switch is not working, but I have never had a reason to use it bridged, and could easily be replaced if needed.
Only reason for selling is band has split, and I need the space. I will be sorry to see it go.

[b]£400[/b] collected from Swindon

[attachment=64042:S6300161.JPG] [attachment=64043:S6300156.JPG]

[attachment=64045:S6300157.JPG] [attachment=64044:S6300160.JPG]

Edited by andyonbass