Why become a member? ×

EBS Black Label UniChorus and Octabass Pedals with boss hard case. Trades?

binky_bass

Hey,

I recently got these off another basschatter, they're not really to my taste, so I'm going to move them on to someone who will enjoy them for they uses and worth!

[color="#FF0000"][b]SOLD!!![/b] [/color][s]The first is the EBS UniChorus, she's pretty much in mint condition, so no scratches or anything. Thomann's best price (They're usually Europes cheapest) is £152.89[/s] [color="#FF0000"][b]SOLD!!![/b][/color]

The second is the EBS Octabass, again this is in great condition, no scratches etc, best price I can find for this is £105.38

They come with a power supply (Not EBS but it is Roland, it's the right voltage etc) and all the patch cables to run them, you can attach another pedal to the line aswell, there's one spare power output. (9.99 best price!)

Also, they come with a Boss BCB-30 case, this will fit 3 pedals, so there one space left for another pedal. The top comes off so you can use it as a pedal board aswell as a safe hardcase. This is £25 from GAK (cheapest I could find).

[s]The UniChorus comes with its original box[/s], I dont have the Octabass box. All in all this set up would be [s]£293.26 [/s] £140.37 new.

Thomann Price link... [color="#FF0000"]http://www.thomann.de/gb/search_dir.html?sid=5f999dd1c679fa64fd7277d7deb30cf4&xsid=5f999dd1c679fa64fd7277d7deb30cf4&sw=ebs[/color]

GAK Price link... [color="#FF0000"]http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/77291[/color]

[b]Just to recap, this sale/trade is now JUST for the EBS Octabass, Boss case and power supply![/b]

I'm not really after cash, unless thats all you have! I'd rather trade the lot for a decent multi effects unit. Prefferably a rack mounted line 6 bass pod, a rack case for it would secure the trade! Will consider a decent bass in exchange aswell. Really if you have anything you think I might be interested in, then hit me up! PM, text or phone, number below!

Let me know your offers! 07912222127 to talk, I'm in essex and can post, shouldn't be more than a tenner UK wide.

Cheers, Russ.

[attachment=63948:pedals3.JPG]
[attachment=63949:pedals4.JPG]
[attachment=63946:pedals1.JPG]
[attachment=63947:pedals2.JPG]

Edited by binky_bass

[quote name='binky_bass' post='1025537' date='Nov 16 2010, 09:22 AM']EBS Ocatbass, Boss hardcase for 3 pedals and Roland power supply (will power 3 pedals!) still here! £80 see them gone! Great price! Open to trades.

Russ.[/quote]
PM'd. Shame the case won't take the microbass as well, but there's always the tuner :)