Why become a member? ×

'51 Precision Reissue, Squier Jazz

Trev

I have a blonde (transparent yellow) japanese '51 precision, circa 2001 I think, so basically its a "Sting" bass without the sunburst finish, signiature and hefty price tag. Been in storage for 5 years and its immaculate. I bought it second hand but it's like new. I have the tags somehere but I can't find em so I cant include them wth the sale unfortunately.

Very cool, not for slapping, google it. 0ffers over £450

Also a nasty indonesian Fender Squier Jazz about 5 years old, a pig to play compared to the real thing but its in sunburst and I've replaced the white scratchplate with
a red tortoiseshell effect one and the tacky chrome precision-style knobs with proper fender jazz black plastic ones ...so from a distance it looks good!

£125 for that.

PM me. I'm in Halifax, the town, not the bank.

[quote name='Trev' post='116037' date='Jan 8 2008, 03:43 AM']I have a blonde (transparent yellow) japanese '51 precision, circa 2001 I think, so basically its a "Sting" bass without the sunburst finish, signiature and hefty price tag. Been in storage for 5 years and its immaculate. I bought it second hand but it's like new. I have the tags somehere but I can't find em so I cant include them wth the sale unfortunately.

Very cool, not for slapping, google it. 0ffers over £450

Also a nasty indonesian Fender Squier Jazz about 5 years old, a pig to play compared to the real thing but its in sunburst and I've replaced the white scratchplate with
a red tortoiseshell effect one and the tacky chrome precision-style knobs with proper fender jazz black plastic ones ...so from a distance it looks good!

£125 for that.

PM me. I'm in Halifax, the town, not the bank.[/quote]
Edit: I'm never gonna sell the Blonde while theres a Sting bass on here for cheaper. :) never mind, his one's for those of you who hate sting (although I think he's ace)

[quote name='Trev' post='116745' date='Jan 9 2008, 04:49 AM']Edit: I'm never gonna sell the Blonde while theres a Sting bass on here for cheaper. :) never mind, his one's for those of you who hate sting (although I think he's ace)[/quote]

I don't mind Sting...He is funky in his own right..