Why become a member? ×

Sold! FS Lakland 55-01 Black and Maple £400

basslondon

Well that time has finally come when i have had to thin the herd to make way for a new king (Fingers crossed). I have had the Lakland about a month now and it has done 3 gigs and has been wonderful but i t has to go. :) thats the thing with being a human you have to eat........

Find attached photos. I paid 400 cash for this a month ago so i'm looking to recoup the same. It comes with the Levy's Lakland padded gig bag and is currently wearing DR Hi Beams.

BTW its the Fishman Preamp and the Barts pup's

Collection is preffered or i can post at Buyers cost usually about £20.

This bass is light for a five string about 7.5-8llbs

provisionally sold

Edited by basslondon

[quote name='basslondon' post='1019159' date='Nov 10 2010, 06:42 PM']Well that time has finally come when i have had to thin the herd to make way for a new king (Fingers crossed). I have had the Lakland about a month now and it has done 3 gigs and has been wonderful but i t has to go. :) thats the thing with being a human you have to eat........

Find attached photos. I paid 400 cash for this a month ago so i'm looking to recoup the same. It comes with the Levy's Lakland padded gig bag and is currently wearing DR Hi Beams.

BTW its the Fishman Preamp and the Barts pup's

Collection is preffered or i can post at Buyers cost usually about £20.

This bass is light for a five string about 7.5-8llbs[/quote]
Wow! Great price mate have a bump on me. I have one of these with the rosewood board and it has an amzing range of sound!

I will be getting a worthwhile addition if i can get these shifted ! Thanks for the bump|!

[quote name='bassmeg' post='1019301' date='Nov 10 2010, 08:17 PM']Your certainly getting through some guitars Craig!!

£400, what a price. If i did not have a 5'er id sell my granny and snap your arm off mate.

FWIW Craigs a great lad to deal with. Still got your sb BTW![/quote]