Why become a member? ×

FS: Yamaha BBT115 Combo

chrispy108

Hi,

I've got a Yamaha BBT115 Combo.

This is the well respected Yamaha BBT Head, in a case with a 15 inch speaker and a tweeter.

Its a great amp, sadly I've not used it much, due to my band falling apart as I just bought it! Its never been gigged, just a few rehearsals which it handled amazingly well.

I can provide some more information or pictures if anyone is interested.

I live in Hatfield, Herts, work in Watford, and I'm often in Thurrock, Essex at weekends, so can deliver somewhere between.

Thanks for looking,
Chris

[attachment=4778:10012008_006_.jpg]
[attachment=4779:10012008_007_.jpg]
[attachment=4780:10012008_008_.jpg]
[attachment=4781:10012008_009_.jpg]

Firstly, sorry about the bad camera pictures!

I can include the midi floorboard, and a short midi cable to change patches, however, you would need a power supply for it, it can handle a massive range of power, including standard pedal power supplies (9v DC)

However, the monkey and dinosaur are staying :)

I'm looking for about £300 collected/delivered as long as its not too far out of my way. Can also deliever a bit further afield for a reasonable cost.

Not keen on posting it, but I do still have the box/manual.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

[quote name='sticker' post='229347' date='Jun 29 2008, 10:43 PM']I've sort of been interested since you first mentioned it on Musicradar/Intermusic forums . Just need to raise some funds ... unless you want to trade anything?[/quote]

Not really mate, I've not a whole lot of time to play lately, and need the money really.

Sorry

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='chrispy108' post='304627' date='Oct 11 2008, 11:29 PM']Quick Bump!

Any interest in this?[/quote]

Very interested, I'm looking for a lightweight combo (I assume it is quite light??) I used to have the Yam head and the sounds were great. Sorry to say this but it just sounds a bit too high on price else I'd definitely have it for rehearsals...

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...