Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Marshall GV-2 Guvnor Distortion Pedal

Mike

Hi all, selling a lovely, sturdy, metal, Marshall GV-2 Guvnor pedal. It's been on my pedal as a distortion/overdrive but now surplus to requirements, 99% of the time I have a clean tone. So £20 shipped hopefully in the original box, I know I've got it somewhere, still looking for it.

Info:

arshall GV2 Guvnor Plus Overdrive Pedal

The Guv’Nor Plus is an extremely versatile distortion pedal for guitar. It allows you to dial up a variety of different tones from fat bluesy sounds to heavy metal crunch. The Guv’Nor Plus Pedal is an updated version with additional features designed to give extra flexibility and power. The tonal versatility of this effects pedal is like adding another Marshall amplifier to your set-up!

Customise Your Sound

The GV2 features four EQ controls which give you the ability to fully customise your distortion sound. As well as the usual bass, treble and mid controls you have an additional deep control. This adds an active resonant bass boost to your tone that is similar to the acclaimed ‘deep’ switch on a Marshall JCM2000. Increasing the amount of deep will add tight bottom end, giving you low end resonance and fullness.

Additional Gain Control

In addition to the EQ controls, the gain and volume controls allow you to adjust the amount of distortion applied to your signal as well as the volume of the pedal. Add these controls to the EQ and the range of varied tones at your fingertips is vast.

[url="http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Effects/product/Marshall/GV-2+Guv'nor+Plus/10/1"]Harmony Central Reviews[/url]

PM for anymore details!

Regards

Mike

• 2 weeks later...