Why become a member? ×

EBS Rig For Sale

Stuart Clayton

Hi all,

I'm selling my EBS rig and thought I'd post the details here in case anyone is interested. The rig comprises an HD350 Head, and Proline 2x10 and 4x10 cabinets. Details and technical specifications can be easily found on the EBS website (www.bass.se), so I won't post them here.

I've owned the HD350 and 4x10 for about six years and have had many a happy a gig with them. The 2x10 is about a year old.

The HD350 is in great condition, the 410 likewise, save for a small burn on the carpet covering on the lower right side. I can take a pic if anyone needs one. The 210 is in perfect condition as it has mostly been used at home.

Here's a couple of pictures...

I'm looking for £400 for the HD350, £400 for the 410 and £350 for the 210. The 4U rack case, Korg Tuner and the racklight are included in the sale (racklight is blue, looks great with the rig, although the bulb is blown)

If anyone is interested they can PM me here or email me directly at: [email protected]

Cheers
Stuart

Edited by Stuart Clayton

[quote name='pumkinkin' post='1016491' date='Nov 8 2010, 03:53 PM']sorry if I'm missing something very obvious but just to clarify things, are the rack case, tuner and the racklight included in the price of the head or not?[/quote]

Oops. Thought I had said in the original post, yes they are.

Stuart

Yes I am willing. Where are you based? I'm in Bristol quite a bit and will he travelling about a bit in the next few weeks.

Stuart

[quote name='jmanfunk' post='1018273' date='Nov 9 2010, 11:46 PM']Hi Stuart, would you be willing to ship the 4x10? Barnstaple is a bit far for me too travel I'm afraid.

Easy,

Jay.[/quote]