Why become a member? ×

Feedback for BManson

loweringthetone

Not a good experience. Offered me his Rickenbacker 4003 , shipped within the week, I accepted, Rang him next day, told me he'd text . He didnt text. On the third day of not replying to my texts, I rang him to be told it had been sold. Then put the phone down. Extremely disappointed. Kept me hanging on, and hadnt the courtesy to let me know he had already sold the bass :)

• 2 months later...

Buyers beware!

After promising to send the Decimator pedal on two occasions he failed to provide any udpates. He ignored half a dozen texts and PM's. After over a week of no communication I come to the conclusion that I had been ripped off. I had paid by bank transaction so didn't have any other details and no cancellation option via paypal. The bank told me there was nothing they could do.

I ended up getting in touch with the Mods who sent him over a dozen texts and PM's over the course of a week. (Thanks mods!)

He finally got in touch with me and sent a shirty text telling me to get a grip and that I should have more patience! I finally received the pedal although, again, it wasn't in the mint condition he advertised it as. Definately would not buy from again.