Why become a member? ×

Ampeg SVTIIP Valve Preamp - SOLD!!!

MindGoneBlank

Fed up with emulation and modelling?!! Get yourself the real deal! Ampeg SVTIIP preamp, widely considered to sound better than its successor, the 'Pro'. Features all the classic Ampeg features: footswitchable graphic EQ, Ultra Hi and Ultra Lo, Selectable mid frequency, DI out, all tube design and AWESOME TONE!!!

Since Ampeg stopped making separate preamps, these things are going up in value so, if you look after it, you should never lose your money. I haven't got round to taking photos yet, but you know what it looks like! For those that need reminding, it's the same as this one:

If you're desperate, I can get photos uploaded. The preamp is in good condition with just a small amount of scratching commensurate with its age.

[b]£350[/b] please. Collection from Ruislip, North West London, or can courier for £10.

Edited by MindGoneBlank

Used to have one of these and yes, it does valve drive very nicely thank you! Of course you can chop and change the valves to fine tune the gain and distortion.

In fact my Son has mine and 'bi-preamps' it with his Sansamp - I believe the consensus was 'Feckin' amazing!'.

Buy it! You won't regret it I'm sure. :)