Why become a member? ×

Line 6 Studio 110 needs to be "one louder"

Guest MoJo

I took my Studio 110 on a wedding gig last night. I was thrilled by how the 'Flip-top' simulation sounded when DI'd into the PA but despite having bought a stand to lift it up to ear level and our drummer not being overly loud, the little combo struggled to be heard on stage (even when wound up fully).

As I like the simulation so much, I have been considering the LD300 pro as a louder option. Does anyone have any experience of gigging the 300 (and does anyone want a Studio 110?)

Yeah I gigged my 300pro a bit and it more than handled it at loud and quiet and sounds almost exactly the same as a studio 110 (I had both). My 300 is now up for sale but only because of an upgrade to a rebelhead and rebelstack. Brilliant amp tbh, the DI works just the same as the studio 110 aswell.

I'm glad I'm not the only BC'er who likes Line6 products! :)

If your interested check out my 300pro for sale on here :)

[quote name='charic' post='1008126' date='Nov 1 2010, 08:18 AM']Yeah I gigged my 300pro a bit and it more than handled it at loud and quiet and sounds almost exactly the same as a studio 110 (I had both). My 300 is now up for sale but only because of an upgrade to a rebelhead and rebelstack. Brilliant amp tbh, the DI works just the same as the studio 110 aswell.

I'm glad I'm not the only BC'er who likes Line6 products! :)

If your interested check out my 300pro for sale on here :)[/quote]

PM'd