Why become a member? ×

Fender Active Deluxe P-Bass MIM

Magical_Max

Hello, up for sale is a Mexican made Fender Active Deluxe P-Bass in navy blue metallic with gold pickguard and a Rosewood neck.
Bought in early 2007 from Soundslive as a B-Stock/Open box item. It served as my main bass until about 18 months ago when I stopped playing altogether. Since then its been hanging on the wall at home.
Plays very well and feels nice but since I picked up a passive bass in January (whilst being away from home) this Fender has to go I just don't have the space to store it.
Its been gigged maybe 10 times with the covers band I was with.
Body is in very good condition, no obvious marks scratches or dents in the usual places that wear and tear would occur. The only slight marks are where the top of the pickguard meets the neck, picture below, this is the reason the bass was B-Stock from Soundslive. It isn't noticeable without looking for it, I struggled to take pictures of it as well.

Bass also comes with the Fender Gig bag it originally shipped with, which hasn't been used and all the paperwork that came with it originally including the Silica Gel packet.

[s]Looking for offers around £250.[/s] [color="#FF0000"][size=5][b]SOLD![/b][/size][/color]

I'd rather not post this but I can offer free delivery within a 15 mile radius of Epsom, Surrey. Alternatively if you live further away I can meet halfway or (within reason) deliver to you with a small amount of fuel money as extra.
I start working in London again from next week so I could drop off/meet in Central London (Strand area) for free if need be.

Please PM with any questions.
I can do more photos if needed.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by Magical_Max