Why become a member? ×

Eden Nemesis NC210 - £100

Magical_Max

Hello, I've got an Eden Nemesis NC210 up for grabs. I picked this amp up from Andertons music shop in Guildford in 2005.
This is a really great little amp and it has served me well for the 5 years I've had it. It has been gigged, 3 maybe 4 a year absolute maximum, but not mistreated. It is showing some rash marks on the plastic corners and handles from general use. The carpet is in good condition and it has all four rubber feet on the bottom.
It is however missing the top of the parametric eq level knob, this doesn't affect the movement of the knob.

[u][b]The reason the amp is cheap. Please read! [/b][/u]
Unfortunately whilst playing last year the amp suffered a failure. Went to the gig, set up, did a sound check for 20 minutes running at half all fine. Switch amp off. I come back to the amp an hour later to play, switch on strum a note and nothing. Checked everything, effects chain, cables, bass battery and output, rear fuse (although amp still turned on), wall socket. Headphone output and send jack outputed audio fine.
Long and the short I had to find a back-up amp to play that gig.
Tried the amp again the day after the gig, still nothing.
18 months later I struck upon the idea of selling it as broken, so plugged in to try it and lo and behold the amp works. I had a look for some loose connections/dodgey fuses and nothing. This amp does have an external speaker out jack which is untested, I've never had an extra cab to try it with.

I've tested the amp running it at the same volumes I used at the gig, playing for 20 minutes stopping for an hour or so and then coming back again. All fine.
The amp does seem to hum too but that seems to be a complaint of others on Harmony Central but its nothing major doesn't seem to come through speakers or headphones.

I could really do with the space and since I'm no longer playing live its gathering dust at home.

[s]I have no idea what to ask because of its history, so offers around £100?[/s][color="#FF0000"][size=5][b]SOLD[/b][/size][/color]
I'm happy to deliver within a 25 mile radius of Epsom Surrey for free or for a little bit of petrol cash further field depending on where you are based.

Amp comes with a user manual and IEC (kettle) lead.

Amp Info:

Size (sitting on rubber feet) - Width 62cm, Depth 42cm, Height 42cm
250w
2x10"
48lbs or 22kg
Effects loop
DI with level knob and ground/lift switch - post EQ
Tuner output - pre EQ
Speaker on/off switch
External speaker jack - 250w @ 4 ohms
Input with 12db pad
In-built compressor with in or out switch

Please PM with any questions. If needed I can post more pictures.

I hope all of that makes sense and thanks for looking.

Amp, Manual and power cable:

Edited by Magical_Max

These are great combos. Apparently ,the humming is common ,tho' playing live you won't hear it.
The one I had had blue speaker cones,which are harder to find now imho. The missing button is easy to get from a guitar/amp repair shop.
easy to fit. Always worth getting it serviced,as the sound is awesome. They look cool too.
I only sold mine in the summer ,as with no transport I needed something a little smaller.

This is a bargain

Edited by RAY AGAINST THE MACHINE