Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

WITHDRAWN EHX Small Clone

sk8

Happy new year people. Probably not the best time to flog gear after Xmas but we'll give it a go as i fancy some different pedals :)

First up

EHX Big Muff PI American reissue. Less than six months old and in excellent condition. Included is the original box and instructions plus a power adapter lead that was bought separately so the pedal can be powered off a daisy chain boss style power connector. SOLD

Second

EHX Small Clone Chorus. Good condition, less than six months old with original box and instructions. Also included a power adapter lead that was bought separately so the pedal can be powered off a daisy chain boss style power connector. Great simple chorus but since the purchase of a Stereo electric Mistress a bit redundant hence the sale. £35 inc P&P

Last

Daphon E20CM compressor. Built like a tank to last and i believe it is based on the Ibanez CP-5 circuit. A great gentle compressor but i fancy something else now. Daphon is the best budget make out there; i still have an OD and only sold my flanger because i bought the Electric Mistress. SOLD

Edited by sk8