Why become a member? ×

vintage Rickenbacker 4001

[quote name='munkonthehill' post='1001685' date='Oct 26 2010, 08:35 PM']how can you say its a fake/copy with those detailed pics :) :lol:[/quote]
Tuners are wrong, trc is a fake, fireglo colour is wrong, fretboard's too dark, the description's bullsh!t and the seller knows it. Any other questions?

Don't believe me - go & give the guy £1200 for it and find out yourself.

J.

[quote name='Bassassin' post='1001852' date='Oct 26 2010, 10:41 PM']Tuners are wrong, trc is a fake, fireglo colour is wrong, fretboard's too dark, the description's bullsh!t and the seller knows it. Any other questions?

Don't believe me - go & give the guy £1200 for it and find out yourself.

J.[/quote]

i just assumed the smiley face and the face laughing would show sarcasm in my reply. I guess it was lost in translation.

[quote name='munkonthehill' post='1001866' date='Oct 26 2010, 10:56 PM']i just assumed the smiley face and the face laughing would show sarcasm in my reply. I guess it was lost in translation.[/quote]
No - it was quite evident that you were being sarcastic. However it wasn't exactly clear what the sarcasm was being directed at.

J.