Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot GP7 150 & Trace Elliot 15" 1153 Cab for sale 250

ash

I'm selling my trusty Trace Elliot half stack as I no longer use it and am moving house soon. The amp is a very early Trace GP150 dating from the early 80s. This is the 'no frills' simple 7 band graphic and preshape version, built like a tank pumping out 150 HUGE watts of Great British tone. Uber reliable it is in good condition albeit with minor scuffs and a bit of scratchiness to the pots. The graphic eq caps were clipped off about a decade ago but work fine. The cab is a later carpet covered 1153 compact cab, kevlar coated speaker not abused and in superb cosmetic and working condition. A great Trace stack that will fill any pub or club. Surprisingly portable too. I'm asking 250 but don't be afraid to PM me an offer. I need to shift this quick so come and have a look!

[attachment=61927:trace_head.jpg]

[attachment=61928:trace_back.jpg]

[attachment=61929:graphic.jpg]

[attachment=61930:IMGP1654.JPG]

[quote name='SS73' post='996457' date='Oct 21 2010, 10:12 PM']AH150, superb amp and one of the first no compromise Trace amps, really out performs most of their following models, used mine for years and it never let me down, good luck with the sale.[/quote]

Yep superb but I need the space!