Why become a member? ×

Fender Precision Lyte SOLD

Donnyboy

Fender Precision Lyte - dates from mid '80's MIJ - in an unusual Ivory/Mother of Pearl with gold hardware .Active, , striking appearance , lyte (duh!), & comfortable. Been well used, couple of dings but not too bad . Really a Precision/jazz hybrid. Professionally set up. Fast neck easy to play , but a bit refined for me! All original parts .Looking for £380 .There's an old , and strangely very heavy ,case that could be used if wished . Ideally would like it to be tried out by anyone interested. Any questions let me know.

Edited by Donnyboy

[quote name='Donnyboy' post='990418' date='Oct 16 2010, 05:56 PM']Fender Precision Lyte - dates from mid '80's MIJ - in an unusual Ivory/Mother of Pearl with gold hardware .Active, , striking appearance , lyte (duh!), & comfortable. Been well used, couple of dings but not too bad . Really a Precision/jazz hybrid. Professionally set up. Fast neck easy to play , but a bit refined for me! All original parts Looking for £400 or possibly an interesting trade( Black/Maple neck Jazz or '51 Precision Reissue are taking my fancy) Previously posted with other stuff. There's an old , and strangely very heavy ,case that could be used if wished . ideally would like it to be tried out by anyone interested. Any questions let me know.

[attachment=61108:DSC00122.JPG][attachment=61109:DSC00123.JPG][attachment=61110:DSC00124.JPG][attach
ment=61111:DSC00125.JPG][attachment=61112:DSC00126.JPG][/quote]

Any pics????

[quote name='Donnyboy' post='992038' date='Oct 18 2010, 10:57 AM']Thanks for that - would you happen to know the official colour description? Perloid White? :)[/quote]
not to sure i bought mine s,h ...but your not far off with that colour(perloid white).good on the price as well!not seeing many of these around,think it wont be to long before the old vint, collector tags onto them?