Why become a member? ×

Gordon Smith Explorer SOLD Pending

OK, it's sadly time to sell this guitar, as I've got things I need to buy. After my little lad knocked over and then fell on my (really nice) Arbiter Les Paul early last year, cracking the neck joint, I decided to buy myself the guitar I'd been gassing for forever - a Gordon Smith Explorer. Turns out these things are made to order, and by the time it arrived (it took 7 months to turn up) I'd begun gigging again with the bass, and it's sat in its gigbag ever since.

Consequently, it's only been played in the house, and even then only a few times, and still has the protective plastic covers on the scratchplate and the back plates. It's in unmarked As New condition.

The body is Brazilian Cedar, the neck is Brazilian Mahogany, the board is Rosewood, and it's a lovely example of handbuilt luthier work. It's got the optional tuneomatic bridge, and both GS humbuckers are coil tapped. There's a link to the webpage here: [url="http://www.gordonsmithguitars.co.uk/products/category.php?id=11"]http://www.gordonsmithguitars.co.uk/produc...egory.php?id=11[/url]

If anyone needs any more pics, let me know.

Cheers.

[attachment=61425:DSC00624.jpg] [attachment=61426:DSC00625.jpg] [attachment=61427:DSC00627.jpg] [attachment=61428:DSC00626.jpg]

Edited by Muzz

• 6 months later...

Im after stuff to the tune of £600, I have an excellent epiphone valve standard combo which I can let go with it as well to up the value my side.

USA P
Stingray
Modded Jap PB?
Ibanez Blazer with cash my way

Cash either way, I would ideally let it go in a direct trade for a USA PB.

The guitar is really really good. My guitarist tried it during rehersal up against a number of guitars including a high end custom conklin and the sound is a lot better.

Edited by Basszilla