Why become a member? ×

GIBSON SG SUPREME -RARE. PRICE DROP!

1975-1978

[b][size=4]GIBSON SG SUPREME -limited edition[/size][/b] [u][b]PRICE DROP![/b][/u]

Stunning Gibson SG Supreme 30.5" scale

This was the first in the Gibson guitar of the week series in 2007 from a limited edition run of only 400.

Details near bottom of page at this address:

[url="http://www.guitarfact.com/gibson-sg-reissue-bass"]http://www.guitarfact.com/gibson-sg-reissue-bass[/url]

Bought new, used for a video shoot which involved a live show and some posing outside and then sadly remained in its case because I switched to lead guitar in the band.

It is in pristine condition with no dings etc.

Comes with the Gibson hard case shown in the photos.
[b]
Looking for £800.00 including insured next day delivery or pick up from North London.[/b]

[attachment=61261:Gibson_S...reme_005.jpg]
[attachment=61262:Gibson_S...reme_007.jpg]
[attachment=61263:Gibson_S...reme_008.jpg]
[attachment=61264:Gibson_S...reme_010.jpg]
[attachment=61265:Gibson_S...reme_011.jpg]
[attachment=61266:Gibson_S...reme_009.jpg]
[u][/u]

Edited by 1975-1978

[quote name='aheitl' post='986986' date='Oct 13 2010, 02:34 PM']I thought the SG Supreme was (at least partly) maple. The link indicates mahogany.[/quote]
Thanks aheitl. You're right! It is indeed a maple body.
Here are the correct specs:
* AAA maple body
* Rounded profile mahogany neck
* Rosewood fingerboard
* 30.5" scale
* 20 frets
* 1.695" nut width
* Trapezoid inlays
* Chrome hardware
* 3-way adjustable bridge
* Schaller tuners
* Vintage-style TB Plus bass humbucker neck pickup
* Bass Mini-humbucker bridge humbucker
* Two volume, one tone control

[quote name='aheitl' post='986986' date='Oct 13 2010, 02:34 PM']I thought the SG Supreme was (at least partly) maple. The link indicates mahogany.[/quote]

Hi again, I just re-read the blurb that I linked to and it is correct. If you scroll The Supreme is lower down and it says that it's maple...

[quote name='1975-1978' post='987195' date='Oct 13 2010, 06:40 PM']Hi again, I just re-read the blurb that I linked to and it is correct. If you scroll The Supreme is lower down and it says that it's maple...[/quote]

Aha. I stand corrected. This bass is on my GAS list somewhere. Put it will be for some more time unfortunately. ;-)