Why become a member? ×

Spector Euro LX 6 Spalted Maple **SOLD**

minnikin32

[b]***NOW SOLD***[/b]

A lovely Spector Euro LX 6 String Exotic top bass. Maple Neck-Thru neck, Rosewood Fretboard, Alder/Walnut Veneer/Spalted Maple wings, and finished in an incredibly tough hard-wearing clear gloss (which is a custom order for the Spalted Maple) . Spector TonePump active preamp (which is a hot hot HOT preamp, but sounds killer) and EMG pickups. This is an incredibly easy 6 string to play, the string spacing is perfect, the action is excellent, and has a good weight on it, but is perfectly balanced, I've never had shoulder fatigue at all.

And just look at that gorgeous Spalted Maple!!! Selling quite simply due to the fact I don't play it as much as I should, and with a change of style of music I'm playing now, don't need something with this many strings. Only a couple years old, not a scratch on it, will come with a brand new set of Elixirs on it (£45 set of strings!). Had the controls modded from the standard NeckVol-BridgeVol-Bass-Treble controls to the more familiar Vol-Balance-Bass-Treble controls. I will include a ultra hard-wearing Hiscox Moulded Standard Bass case with this, and also the Schaller Straplock bits for the bass.

I will deliver cash-on-delivery up to 50 miles for free from the Newcastle area, otherwise will be sent by courier for £35 (insured). You are also welcome to collect the bass.

Looking for £900. On eBay at the moment, but would happily end the auction for basschat forumites!

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160497578331"]eBay Auction Link[/url]

Edited by minnikin32

Amazing bass .... so tempting ... :)

[quote name='minnikin32' post='986892' date='Oct 13 2010, 01:07 PM']A lovely Spector Euro LX 6 String Exotic top bass. Maple Neck-Thru neck, Rosewood Fretboard, Alder/Walnut Veneer/Spalted Maple wings, and finished in an incredibly tough hard-wearing clear gloss (which is a custom order for the Spalted Maple) . Spector TonePump active preamp (which is a hot hot HOT preamp, but sounds killer) and EMG pickups. This is an incredibly easy 6 string to play, the string spacing is perfect, the action is excellent, and has a good weight on it, but is perfectly balanced, I've never had shoulder fatigue at all.

And just look at that gorgeous Spalted Maple!!! Selling quite simply due to the fact I don't play it as much as I should, and with a change of style of music I'm playing now, don't need something with this many strings. Only a couple years old, not a scratch on it, will come with a brand new set of Elixirs on it (£45 set of strings!). Had the controls modded from the standard NeckVol-BridgeVol-Bass-Treble controls to the more familiar Vol-Balance-Bass-Treble controls. I don't have a hard case for it, in a gig bag at the mo to keep it clean (but I never EVER take a guitar out the house without a hard case!) and also comes with the Schaller Straplock bits for it.

I am very very cautious about sending this bass via courier. I will deliver up to 50 miles for free from the Newcastle area, and up to 150 miles at 40p a mile. You are also welcome to collect the bass.

Looking for £750 for the bass. On eBay at the moment, but would happily end the auction for basschat forumites!

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160491278005"]eBay Auction Link[/url]

[/quote]

[quote name='octaedro7' post='1000325' date='Oct 25 2010, 07:07 PM']Is it because of the HSC that you raised 150£ the price?[/quote]

Part of the rise was due to the HSC, in addition I was told by a BC member to raise the price a bit.

Also, on a side note, the bass is gone... pending trade.