Why become a member? ×

SPECTOR NS2J-CR - **SOLD**

cetera

Hard to believe I know.... but I'm selling one of my Spectors. :) :huh:

Never fear though.... there is only ONE reason for this madness..... yep, I have a 'custom order' Spector on the way! :huh:

Hence I've decided to thin the herd.... :huh:

So....Here we have a very limited edition Czech-made bolt-on Spector NS2J-CR with 2 EMG jazz p'u's and EMG active circuit.

Spector made VERY few of this model out of their Czech factory (preferring to keep them custom US only) and it is therefore a rare beauty.....! This model is basically a reissue of their early 80's NS2J model which is now highly collectable in its own right....

Body is high grade maple.... and neck is maple with a rosewood (pau ferro?) board.

Very light in weight.... and tones from smooth to all out punchy growl. Very funky sounds from the J pickups, particularly with the bridge p/u solo'd. This bass is in excellent condition and comes with a soft gigbag.

**SOLD**

Edited by cetera

[quote name='Josh' post='112337' date='Jan 2 2008, 03:14 PM']That's quite a nifty Spector man! :)[/quote]

Thanks Josh! :huh:

I'll be sad to see it go.... it's so light on the shoulder.... but so full in tone!

[quote name='cetera' post='112348' date='Jan 2 2008, 03:27 PM']Thanks Josh! :)

I'll be sad to see it go.... it's so light on the shoulder.... but so full in tone![/quote]

Ah well like you said your getting a custom Spector, so surely that'll knock the memory of this one off your mind?

[quote name='cetera' post='112260' date='Jan 2 2008, 01:19 PM']Hard to believe I know.... but I'm selling one of my Spectors. :) :huh:

Never fear though.... there is only ONE reason for this madness..... yep, I have a 'custom order' Spector on the way! :huh:

So....Here we have a very limited edition Czech-made bolt-on Spector NS2J-CR with 2 EMG jazz p'u's and EMG active circuit.

Spector made VERY few of this model out of their Czech factory (preferring to keep them custom US only) and it is therefore a rare beauty.....! This model is basically a reissue of their early 80's NS2J model which is now highly collectable in its own right....

Body is high grade maple.... and neck is maple with a rosewood (pau ferro?) board.

Very light in weight.... and tones from smooth to all out punchy growl. Very funky sounds from the J pickups, particularly with the bridge p/u solo'd. This bass is in excellent condition and comes with a soft gigbag.

Looking for [b]£500[/b] + postage. Can arrange to meet buyer in London if preferred.

[/quote]

[quote name='cetera' date='Jan 2 2008, 01:19 PM' post='112260']
Hard to believe I know.... but I'm selling one of my Spectors. :) :huh:

Looking for [b]£500[/b] + postage. Can arrange to meet buyer in London if preferred.

The NS230 is a beautiful bass, but at $15000 (£8000) it is more pricey then any bass I would ever purchase...

[url="http://www.spectorbass.com/bass_us_NS230.html"]Spector NS-230[/url]

If you want a good Spector just go for a Euro or, if you can afford it, a full on US NS2. :)

• 2 months later...
Guest Fox Bass

[quote name='cetera' post='122037' date='Jan 17 2008, 11:49 AM']The NS230 is a beautiful bass, but at $15000 (£8000) it is more pricey then any bass I would ever purchase...

If you want a good Spector just go for a Euro or, if you can afford it, a full on US NS2. :)[/quote]

I am looking for a spector collector in surrey that has one of Stuart's old basses.
Pauk Reese is this yoou?

Guest Fox Bass

[quote name='cetera' post='122037' date='Jan 17 2008, 11:49 AM']The NS230 is a beautiful bass, but at $15000 (£8000) it is more pricey then any bass I would ever purchase...

If you want a good Spector just go for a Euro or, if you can afford it, a full on US NS2. :)[/quote]

SorryHas bee a long day.

I am Looking for Pual Reese.
Dod you know Him?