Why become a member? ×

John East MMSR 3-band 4-knob Stingray preamp - SOLD

mcnach

This is a used John East preamp I recently bought off another basschatter here.
Stingray preamp, 4 knob version blah blah blah, if you're reading this you probably know all the blurb... if you want more details, just ask me :-)

I have the 3-knob version on my 2002 Stingray and I *love* it.

I was going to use this one on my recently acquired SUB5 bass, but I really should have bought the 3-knob version, so rather than drilling new holes on the sub5 and risking damaging the finish of this beauty, I have decided to sell this one and look for a 3-knob version instead.

Edited by mcnach

Would you be willing to ship to the US?

Thanks,
Tommy

[quote name='mcnach' post='983465' date='Oct 10 2010, 11:36 AM']This is a used John East preamp I recently bought off another basschatter here.
Stingray preamp, 4 knob version blah blah blah, if you're reading this you probably know all the blurb... if you want more details, just ask me :-)

I have the 3-knob version on my 2002 Stingray and I *love* it.

I was going to use this one on my recently acquired SUB5 bass, but I really should have bought the 3-knob version, so rather than drilling new holes on the sub5 and risking damaging the finish of this beauty, I have decided to sell this one and look for a 3-knob version instead.[/quote]