Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Purple Chili 1x12 cab & cover SOLD

P-T-P

[b]One sold, pending payment. One left, £280 posted in the UK[/b]

Picked these up in a deal for my TecAmp combo but a couple of gigs over the weekend with my MarkBass combo has convinced me that it is the way forward so would like to move these on.

I've had a noodle with them at home and they sound fantastic, remind me of Aguilar DB112 quite a lot - pleasantly punchy and with excellent tight low end and an edgy top end that's nicely tamed - and of course they weight next to nothing and look the business.

Condition is pretty much A1 and they are both in covers (the kind with the red piping, forget the name).

Each cab is 8 ohm, 300w RMS.

For a sale, looking for offers around £550 but quite open to trades too. UK Delivery would be £20.

Looking for a nice jazz or p bass can add some cash for the right kind (vintage J, sadowsky etc.) or take some cash for a part-ex deal. A fretless or StingRay 4/5 might be of interest. What else have you got?

Aguilar pedals are looking good to me at the mo, Octamizer and Filter Twin especially.

Outside chance I would do a deal involving a MarkBass CMD121P combo.

PM me or drop me a txt to 07515 929935, worst that happens is we don't have a deal.

[attachment=61031:001jpg.jpg] [attachment=61032:002.jpg]

Edited by P-T-P

[quote name='s1ater' post='983653' date='Oct 10 2010, 07:15 PM']Damn, Just what I'm looking for... But you're in wales :lol:[/quote]

But the good news is, we've just had this new thing called the postal service start up, I hear we're getting running water next month too! :)

Joking aside, I have transport and it's not as if you're in the Hebrides so I'm sure we could figure out something.

Pete

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='headofire' post='1017775' date='Nov 9 2010, 04:24 PM']What fender are you looking for man? I would like the last cab, are they the isobaric ones? (2 speakers, i points down)[/quote]

Sorry, both cabs are gone now. But for the record, they are 1x12 not 2x12 and therefore not isoberic.