Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Seymour Duncan Antiquity series(upgrade)

i got this pickup for a project but i didnt use them still in box in my cupboard

i paid £74.99

plus i suck at writing these ad's

Seymour Duncan Antiquity series pickup for single coil P Bass®. This single coil pickup is a replica of the ones found in the early "Telecaster®" single coil P-Bass®. It has four alnico magnets for the traditional sound. Each coil is wound with plain enamel magnet wire and protected with wax coated string. Hookup wire is the classic "push back" cloth braid wire. Perfect for replacement, or to outfit a reissue for true vintage tone! Wiring diagram and aged screws included. Hand wound and aged in the USA, and each pickup signed by Seymour Duncan himself.

love a trade for seymour duncan jazz set or a fender usa set

£50 plus 2pounds postages

HBP

[attachment=60909:11044_13.jpg]

Edited by harlowbassplayer

[quote name='harlowbassplayer' post='984999' date='Oct 11 2010, 10:44 PM']is £50 too high for these pickups

HBP[/quote]
It's ok / fair but not brilliant. I got mine on EBay for the absolute steal of about £28. I've seen one go since for a similar price, maybe a bit more. £50 on EBay incl UK p&p and I reckon it'd go eventually. It stands to reason if you knock it down a bit more it'll go quicker. They are seriously good pups & I love mine

[quote name='BurritoBass' post='985021' date='Oct 11 2010, 11:08 PM']It's ok / fair but not brilliant. I got mine on EBay for the absolute steal of about £28. I've seen one go since for a similar price, maybe a bit more. £50 on EBay incl UK p&p and I reckon it'd go eventually. It stands to reason if you knock it down a bit more it'll go quicker. They are seriously good pups & I love mine[/quote]

what price do you think i should drop it down too

[quote name='harlowbassplayer' post='981968' date='Oct 8 2010, 08:15 PM']i got this pickup for a project but i didnt use them still in box in my cupboard

i paid £74.99

plus i suck at writing these ad's

Seymour Duncan Antiquity series pickup for single coil P Bass®. This single coil pickup is a replica of the ones found in the early "Telecaster®" single coil P-Bass®. It has four alnico magnets for the traditional sound. Each coil is wound with plain enamel magnet wire and protected with wax coated string. Hookup wire is the classic "push back" cloth braid wire. Perfect for replacement, or to outfit a reissue for true vintage tone! Wiring diagram and aged screws included. Hand wound and aged in the USA, and each pickup signed by Seymour Duncan himself.

love a trade for seymour duncan jazz set or a fender usa set

£50 plus 2pounds postages

HBP

[attachment=60909:11044_13.jpg][/quote]

price drop to £40