Why become a member? ×

Phil Jones Briefcase SOLD PENDING USUAL

tanuki

Im selling my Phil Jones Briefcase, its been gigged regularily but still in good condition, i used it the other day and it sounds great but i got an acoustic image rig a while back so i cant justify keeping both and the acoustic image just has the edge on double bass sound for me..

I originally got this for use on a theatre project and it sounded great, didnt let me down for a second over a 3 month run, ive also used it in battery mode wired up to a car battery (as recomended for longer use that an internal battery!!) and it works great, did 3 outdoor 45 minute sets and didnt run out of power! Recently its been mostly used by Emily Breeze as an acoustic guitar amp, a purpose for which it also sounds great, shes going to electric now so theres no use for it..

Only cosmetic things are a small tear in the tolex which i have glued and you can hardly tel

SOLD PENDING USUAL

Not sure how to get pictures up as my phone camera is broken but will try and find a way..

Edited by tanuki

[quote name='tanuki' post='974989' date='Oct 2 2010, 01:44 PM']Im selling my Phil Jones Briefcase, its been gigged regularily but still in good condition, i used it the other day and it sounds great but i got an acoustic image rig a while back so i cant justify keeping both and the acoustic image just has the edge on double bass sound for me..

I originally got this for use on a theatre project and it sounded great, didnt let me down for a second over a 3 month run, ive also used it in battery mode wired up to a car battery (as recomended for longer use that an internal battery!!) and it works great, did 3 outdoor 45 minute sets and didnt run out of power! Recently its been mostly used by Emily Breeze as an acoustic guitar amp, a purpose for which it also sounds great, shes going to electric now so theres no use for it..

Only cosmetic things are a small tear in the tolex which i have glued and you can hardly tell.

Im asking £300 delivered..

Not sure how to get pictures up as my phone camera is broken but will try and find a way..[/quote]

PM'd