Why become a member? ×

Tonight Hollywood Killers Salisbury

oldslapper

Playing tonight at the Chapel, we're on at 10:00 in the Hopback room. Loads of other bands playing, should be good night.
Any other BC'ers playing there? If so, let me know and I'll come and watch, even if we're on at the same time....wireless system is always useful!
Venue: Chapel Nightclub, Salisbury
Event: Rosefest - Hopback Room: Your Boyfriends are DJs + Subgiant + Science of 8 Limbs + The DBs + 12 Dirty Bullets + [u][b]Hollywood Killers[/b][/u] + Big Num. Endorse It Indoors Room: Pronghorn + Gambling Hearts + Discos Out (Murders In) + DJ Dapper Dan. The Courtyard: Sgt Peppers Only Darts Club Band + City Stereo + Smokey Bastard + Ebony Sky. Musicroom Stage: David Waddington + Darrell Ford + Matt Britton + Laura Jenkins + Nick Tatham + Joe Burke + Michael Bosley + Harry Wood + Sean Rice + Alabaster Queen + Stereo 4. - The Chapel Nightclub and some of the City's best Live Music promoters have joined forces to bring the people of Salisbury a unique night collaborating over 25 live acts under one roof. Entry fee is £3 and ALL Proceeds go to the Rose Gale Trust. Doors open at 7pm. The event is for ages 16+ ID will be required.

John

Edited by oldslapper

[quote name='oldslapper' post='973688' date='Oct 1 2010, 10:52 AM']Playing tonight at the Chapel, we're on at 10:00 in the Hopback room. Loads of other bands playing, should be good night.
Any other BC'ers playing there? If so, let me know and I'll come and watch, even if we're on at the same time....wireless system is always useful!
Venue: Chapel Nightclub, Salisbury
Event: Rosefest - Hopback Room: Your Boyfriends are DJs + Subgiant + Science of 8 Limbs + The DBs + 12 Dirty Bullets + [u][b]Hollywood Killers[/b][/u] + Big Num. Endorse It Indoors Room: Pronghorn + Gambling Hearts + Discos Out (Murders In) + DJ Dapper Dan. The Courtyard: Sgt Peppers Only Darts Club Band + City Stereo + Smokey Bastard + Ebony Sky. Musicroom Stage: David Waddington + Darrell Ford + Matt Britton + Laura Jenkins + Nick Tatham + Joe Burke + Michael Bosley + Harry Wood + Sean Rice + Alabaster Queen + Stereo 4. - The Chapel Nightclub and some of the City's best Live Music promoters have joined forces to bring the people of Salisbury a unique night collaborating over 25 live acts under one roof. Entry fee is £3 and ALL Proceeds go to the Rose Gale Trust. Doors open at 7pm. The event is for ages 16+ ID will be required.

John[/quote]

I'll see you there John, there was a cancellation last night so the Intercepteurs are filling in. We're on about 8:30 - I haven't got a clue which room though, you'll have to ask Colin

Edited by deaver

[quote name='deaver' post='974409' date='Oct 1 2010, 06:25 PM']I'll see you there John, there was a cancellation last night so the Intercepteurs are filling in. We're on about 8:30 - I haven't got a clue which room though, you'll have to ask Colin[/quote]

Brilliant, if we get there in time (I'm picking the others up en route), I'll come along and cheer you guys on!