Why become a member? ×

Orange OBC115 in White for sale

andrewheights

I'm selling my ltd edition 2009 Orange OBC115, to make room/money for an 8x10.

It's got slight cosmetic marks on the top, (about a cm sq. of the tilex has rubbed off in a corner, and slight marks from a head being on top in the shop). Its only been out of the shop a month as it was a replacement for a previous cab of the same model that had a fault. It has only been gigged a few times (less than 10), and has been kept in the box.

I bought it for £500, and I'm looking for offers around £400 as it is basically new apart from the slight cosmetic wear.

I can get pictures on request.

Thanks!

Edited by andrewheights

[quote name='andrewheights' post='970997' date='Sep 28 2010, 06:40 PM']I'm selling my ltd edition 2009 Orange OBC115, to make room/money for an 8x10.

It's got slight cosmetic marks on the top, (about a cm sq. of the tilex has rubbed off in a corner, and slight marks from a head being on top in the shop). Its only been out of the shop a month as it was a replacement for a previous cab of the same model that had a fault. It has only been gigged a few times (less than 10), and has been kept in the box.

I bought it for £500, and I'm looking for offers around £400 as it is basically new apart from the slight cosmetic wear.

I can get pictures on request.

Thanks![/quote]

Can I see some pics please

• 10 months later...