Why become a member? ×

Warwick Blue Cab 60 FS/FT

daveybass

Hi all,

here's the blurb

Warwick Blue Cab 60.1 60 Watt Bass Combo Amp - The powerful Blue Cab 60.1 is fan-cooled and delivers 60 watts with a 12" speaker. It has separate inputs for active and passive basses, a 3-band EQ, line out, headphone jack, FX-loop, a bass reflex housing as well as the new adaptive volume control. A foldable lever on the rear enables it to be used at a 45 degree angle.

More Details:

The beginner- and practicing combos with the professional sound! Even if the power values look small, the tone and volume are stunning and make practicing at home a pleasure. The units focus on basic useful features, whereas sound-calibration of speaker and amplifier design is the same as all the Warwick combo.

To optimize monitoring the Blue Cabs can tilt back - thanks to the collapsible foot on the backside.

Features/Specifications:

60 watts combo
Fan-cooled
1 x 12" speaker (power rating 60W, max. 80W, 8 ohms, 97dB, resonant frequency: 70Hz, frequency range: 50Hz-5000Hz)
Separate inputs for active and passive basses
Aux-in (stereo cinch jack), separately controllable
Line out
Headphone jack
FX-loop
Bass reflex housing
Rear stand for 45° operation

Further Details::

Controls: Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble
Weight: 19 kg
Dimensions (W/H/D): 40cm x 53cm x 33 cm

[url="http://www.gear4music.com/Guitar-and-Bass/Warwick-Blue-Cab-601-60-Watt-Bass-Combo-Amp/C1N"]http://www.gear4music.com/Guitar-and-Bass/...s-Combo-Amp/C1N[/url]

Hasn't been out of the house since I got it about 15 months ago so in great condition, postage would be around £20 I think

Either looking for £100 or part ex for a dent head or cab,obviously with cash going your way...try me(not in a Gary Glitter way)

Ta

Dave

• 1 month later...