Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn

willyf87

[s]Selling my hagstrom hb8 (new model) in transparent red. Looks amazing, plays really well and has a variety of tones thanks to the rail pick ups and pick up selector knob. It is all original and only about 9 months old. It's in immaculate condition no dings at all and has never been gigged and only taken to practice a handful of times.

The pictures don't show up the nice grain that you can see through the red, just worth mentioning!! i also have the original tag in the plastic pocket that came off the bass.

I would ship it with a hard case, looking for [b]£300 inc postage[/b]. Will only accept a bank transfer on this. i will also welcome cash on collection.

Offers are welcome please PM![/s]
[u]
[b][center]WITHDRAWN!!!![/center][/b][/u]

Edited by willyf87

[quote name='willyf87' post='966896' date='Sep 24 2010, 04:33 PM']Thinking about selling my hagstrom hb8 (new model) in transparent red. Looks amazing, plays really well and has a variety of tones thanks to the rail pick ups. It is all original and only about 9 months old. It's in immaculate condition no dings at all and has never been gigged. If theres interest I'll get some pics up, for now any pic you see on the internet will give you an idea but I gotta admit when you see it for real it looks amazing!

I would ship it probably with a hard case if not a gig bag and a box, looking for about £340 inc postage £320 if you collect.[/quote]

Great bass, but you can get a new one from Thomann for £339. :) I've quite taken to these... do they stay in tune alright?

Ahh found the one you saw!! Yeah its B Stock thats why its £340, its black as well, the red looks much nicer when compared to the black model, yeah I've never had a problem with its tuning seems very stable to me. It is a great bass and when I play it I love it but i just don't get the use out of it as much as someone else might.

Edited by willyf87

• 2 weeks later...