Why become a member? ×

Assorted studio bits & pieces.

Up for sale here is a huge assortment of studio cable + miscellaneous studio-type stuff. Comprising:-

Assorted cables - patch leads of all kinds with an assortment of terminations (all studio quality of course); balanced signal cables; digital interconnects (SPDIF + AES-EBU); high quality bare cable (mostly Canari 4 core I think); a whole pile of MIDI cables of various lengths (most unused); etc.

Popper stoppers x 2.

Studiospares 8-way passive headphone splitter (not shown in the photo but included nevertheless).

Somebody want to offer me something close to £20 for the lot? (Cost you more than that to buy one of the popperstoppers!)

Before anyone asks, no I won't split it up for the simple reason that I don't have the time or patience to sift through it all. For similar reasons this has to be buyer collection for cash - no posting.

[attachment=59479:004.JPG]

Edited by leftybassman392

I'll look into it. Leave it with me for a while. Will most likely wind up costing as much as the gear though... you ok with that? f so I'll put it on hold.

[quote name='bigevilman' post='965398' date='Sep 23 2010, 11:05 AM']Damn....what a bargain! U sure u won't post this lot? If u change your mind, can I have first refusal? :)[/quote]

Keyboard stand is sold subject to payment I'm afraid. 'bigevilman' has expressed interest but wanted it posted. Haven't heard from him for a couple of hours. In truth I would prefer it to be collected, as the time & hassle (and cost!) involved in posting makes it a less attractive deal for everybody. I'll try to contact him by PM and get back to you in a while.

Andy

[quote name='markstuk' post='965550' date='Sep 23 2010, 01:18 PM']Andy,

I'll have them with the keyboard stand (if you still have it?) for an extra £40 on Sunday?

Cheers

MArk[/quote]