Why become a member? ×

VT Bass Deluxe

PauBass

I've just got one of these although I'm still "testing" it.

If you're going to use the VT Bass for gigging then the Deluxe is a 6-trick pedal as opposed to the standard 1-trick pedal. If you like the sound of the standard VT Bass then you'll like the Deluxe version 6 times more!

The dual inputs are incredibly useful if you use more than one bass. I can't see that I'd ever use the XLR as I'd always use the one on my amp but it would come in handy if you have an amp failure as I did recently.

The only drawback is the price but it is definitely worth shopping around.

Regards,

Edited by GT40Graham

[quote name='fxpedal.co.uk' post='963973' date='Sep 21 2010, 11:37 PM']We have the VT Bass Deluxe in stock. Sound wise it's the same as the standard VT Bass. So you simply need to decide whether the presets, XLR, effects loop, dual inputs and parallel out are worth the upgrade.[/quote]

Any discount available for Basschat members? :)

[quote name='GT40Graham' post='965893' date='Sep 23 2010, 06:06 PM']I've just got one of these although I'm still "testing" it.

If you're going to use the VT Bass for gigging then the Deluxe is a 6-trick pedal as opposed to the standard 1-trick pedal. If you like the sound of the standard VT Bass then you'll like the Deluxe version 6 times more!

The dual inputs are incredibly useful if you use more than one bass. I can't see that I'd ever use the XLR as I'd always use the one on my amp but it would come in handy if you have an amp failure as I did recently.

The only drawback is the price but it is definitely worth shopping around.

Regards,[/quote]

Thanks for the advice.
I like my VT bass a lot and all the presets seem like a very useful thing to have, different sounds and levels of dirtyness.